Tennessee Tax Free Weekend on Restaurants is this weekend: August 7th through 9th! Find all the details here.
- Saturday, August 8th at 9 a.m.
- The Avenue Murfreesboro (2615 Medical Center Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
- Complimentary yoga class with a certified instructor. Social Distancing is Always in Style! Space is limited and a new RSVP is required. RSVP FOR AUGUST 8th Class and sign waiver. Please RSVP for all attendees in your party. https://forms.gle/5SatYdJudYM6r7FV6
- This week’s showing is SING! Friday, August 7th (6:30 p.m.), Saturday, August 8th (6:30 p.m.) and Sunday, August 2nd (6:30 p.m.)
- The Field at Franklin, behind Rolling Hills Community Church (1810 Columbia Avenue, Franklin 37064)
- Drive-In to see with your family! Suggested ticket price per car is $35 but the organizers want everyone to pay what they are able to.
- Saturday, August 8th 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 400 Davidson St., Nashville, TN 37213
- Up to 20 food trucks, live music, beer and cocktails, indoor flea market, free admission and parking, social distancing in place.
- Fridays through October
- Arrington Vineyards
- Food Truck Fridays take place near our Pavilion every Friday from 5-8pm beginning this May through October. Featuring FREE live music along with delicious food options from Simply Living Life’s Cottage and different food trucks through the summer!
- Through January 10, 2021
- Chihuly at Cheekwood will feature large-scale installations in the gardens of the historic estate as well as pedestal works presented in the art galleries. Outdoor installations will include two pieces on the newly-accessible Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail, as well as two new, site-specific works created for this exhibition. A monumental sculpture will be on view in the Frist Learning Center Great Hall. Visitors may view the exhibition during the daytime as well as during special Chihuly Nights hours on Thursday through Sunday.
Save the Date
Join me for this special *virtual* evening! Faithfully Restored Women Executive Director, Jamie Heard will share her store of losing her son and donating his heart. Also, enjoy live music from some of Nashville’s top songwriters. Find out more and rsvp here.