- Fridays in July and August
- Nashville Zoo
- Kroger Plus Card holders can purchase buy one, get one Nashville Zoo tickets. Kroger Safari Friday tickets are only available for purchase in-person with your Kroger Plus Card.
- Saturday, July 9th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Morning Glory Orchard (7690 Nolensville Rd. Nolensville, TN 37135)
- The Let’s Get Peachy Tennessee Festival offers fresh-picked Tennessee Freestone peaches, slushies, hard apple cider, preserves and more! There will also be over 60 unique vendors, 7 food trucks including Cousins Maine Lobster and 4 Paws Pastries (for the pups), Bloom Coffee Cart, Riverbend Nurseries, Macaroni Kid Franklin, corn hole, face painting, summer photo-ops, chicken feeding, fresh orchard air and so much more!!! There are picnic tables and benches to enjoy the beautiful grounds and your favorite snacks. Free admission, parking, shuttles and it’s family and pup friendly!
- Saturday, July 9th (movies start at dusk)
- Behinds Leipers Creek Gallery in Leiper’s Fork
- Bring your blankets and chairs to enjoy live music and a movie under the stars! Concessions are also sold! This week’s movie is Coco.
Toy Story in concert wtih the Symphony
- Friday, July 8th through Sunday, July 10th
- Nashville Symphony
- Ever wonder what toys do when people aren’t around? With the Nashville Symphony performing the score live, Toy Story answers that question with a fantastic fun-filled journey, viewed mostly through the eyes of two rival toys – Woody, the lanky, likable cowboy, and Buzz Lightyear, the fearless space ranger.
- Through September 4th
- Cheekwood’s newest exhibit is COLORSCAPES, a perception of the physical world through color. This immersive experience takes place around Cheekwood, including indoor and outdoor installations.
- Through September 5th
- Gaylord Opryland
- Enjoy all things family-friends with pirates, princesses and loads of fun! Guests can expect activities such as The Captain’s Hidden Treasure Escape Room, The Shiny Stash Scavenger Hunt, Royal Tots Tea & Treats, Delta Riverboat Ride, and more.
- Fridays from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Bloomsbury Farm (9398 Del Thomas Road Smyrna, Tennessee 37167)
- Fresh produce, flowers and hang out time around the farm. Find the details here.