- Saturday, February 15th from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cross Point Church (299 Cowan Street, Nashville)
- One Country Give, in association with Numana, Inc. is hosting a meal packaging event to stock Nashville’s Second Harvest Food Bank! Bring your friends, coworkers and family and join for a two-hour shift (either 12-2 or 2-4) for pack up meals, live music, meet-and-greets, giveaways and more fun! Register to attend here.
- Friday, January 31st through March 1st
- Orchids in the Mansion features a stylized interpretation of a classical orangery and occupies the historic loggia with large palms, tropical foliage and an array of colorful orchids. The orchids are also displayed throughout the historically redecorated Mansion and present a series of period room interventions to explore how the Cheek family likely brought nature indoors and decorated their home. This event is free for members, and included with General Admission.
Plaid Rabbit Valentines Party
- Saturday, February 15th from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Plaid Rabbit, Green Hills
- Donuts, photo booth with Let It B Love, crafts and Fairy Hair! Sign up for Fairy Hair appointments here.
- Friday, February 14th (various times)
- Union Station Hotel
- Union Station is helping cupid this Valentines with Wedding and Vow Renewals, Riffs on the Rails songwriter showcase and a special dinner at Carter’s. Find all the details here.
- Saturday, February 15th at 10 a.m.
- Urban Air Adventure Park (1735 Galleria Boulevard, Suite 2, Franklin)
- Be among the first 200 and PLAY FREE for a year! The Adventure Park includes Prozone, Sky Rider, Ropes Course, Tubes Playground, Climbing Walls, Wipeout, Virtual Reality and a Warrior Course
- Sunday, February 16th through Saturday, February 22nd
- Various Restaurants in East Nashville
- The third annual East Nashville Restaurant week will feature special menus at participating restaurants. In collaboration with Cathead Vodka, $1 per featured cocktail at participating restaurants will be donated to Fannie Battle, a local organization working to provide high quality childcare to at-risk children in a nurturing environment while empowering families to reach their potential.
Please join me with Enablr Therapy and certified Speech Language Pathologist, Jessica Miner for an evening of educational demonstrations and therapy “walkthroughs”.
This is a free event! Come take a seat and allow our certified therapist to walk you through how to spot the signs of early developmental delays in children as well as providing some easy techniques and solutions that can be applied at home. There will also be time allocated for some extensive Q+A as well as much more.
Light refreshments will be provided and parking is free. Materials will be provided for the evening but we recommend bringing a pen and paper.
The Ronald McDonald House’s mission is to keep families close by providing essential resources and a “home away from home” for families of critically ill children receiving inpatient or outpatient medical care at Nashville area hospitals. The Triple Sip is an annual event to benefit RMHC including drink tastings, small plates and desserts prepared by Nashville restaurants, live music and a silent auction. Purchase your tickets here.
- Sunday, March 1st from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Goldfish Swim School (1113 Murfreesboro Road #201 Franklin, TN 37064)
- Join us for a FREE Family Swim party for *new Goldfish guests*! Bring your friends and have a splastastic time! We will have swim time in the 90 degree pool, a pizza party, snacks and a raffle prize! You don’t want to miss this! Registration is open to 40 *new to Goldfish swimmers* Lifejackets are available. Registration is FULL-add your name to the waitlist here!