- Pack a picnic, grab your beach towels, some floats and take the family to one of Nashville’s “Beaches”. Nashville is lucky to have many rivers, creeks and lakes nearby. Check out a few family friendly “beach” areas here.
- The US Navy Blue Angels will be flying over Nashville in a 17 minute salute to frontline COVID-19 responders. Times are subject to change. Residents should observe the flyovers from the safety of their home-quarantine and should refrain from traveling to see the flyover. Social distancing should be practiced at all times. The show is scheduled for 12 p.m. See the route here.
- Load up and use my Mural Guide to see some of the best murals in town! Snap a few selfies and tag me on social media!
- It’s Berry Picking Season! Here are a few farms that are offering U-Pick Strawberries this year. Some are not offering it due to social distancing. We went to Kelley’s and felt safe. We did not come in close contact with anyone except for paying (FYI-they only accept cash) but please use your own discretion*
- The Nashville Humane Society is hosting a Puppy Playdate on Zoom! See some adorable puppies for a suggested $10 donation to the shelter! Who knows, you may find your new best friend! Register here.
- One of Nashville’s favorite spots for pancakes will open on Friday, May 15th! Stop by and have a fun experience as you create your own pancakes!
- Take a virtual tour of over 150,000 bulbs at Cheekwood in Bloom.
- Cheekwood also has a reading challenge with book suggestions and online storytimes
Music City Partner Cards will be launching SOON with discounts to over 50 merchants in Nashville including Cheekwood, Draper James, Anzie Blue, Goldfish Swim School, Ruby Sunshine and many more! Details coming soon!