Make cards for National Doctor’s Day on Monday, March 30th: We all know that doctors, nurses and medical staff are on the front lines of the COVID-19 Crisis. Next Monday is Doctor’s Day! Keep an eye out for a great way to support our doctors and to send much needed donations and supplies.
I’m sharing this post with some of my favorite Easter and spring goodies from local shops
If you’re looking for an online community, great book recommendations and fun meet ups (when we are able to), come join us!
- Last Day-Thursday, March 26th
- Liberty Grace Farms
- Pack a lunch and enjoy some time on the flower farm where you can pick your own blooms. Admission is $7 per person and blooms are $1 each. Read about our experience here.
Breakout Games have virtual offerings including some free games
- There’s never been a better time to get outside and enjoy fresh air and any sunshine that we can. Here a few ideas on places around Middle Tennessee for hikes, nature walks and explorations.
- Radnor Lake
- Edwin Warner
- Timberland Park
- Natchez Trace-Jackson Falls, Garrison Creek
- Percy Warner
- Falls Creek Falls
- Cummins Falls
- Stillhouse Falls
- Harpeth River State Park
- *Tennessee State Parks are open are free of charge
Find some of Nashville’s best fishing holes here
Check out ways to workout out virtually from home
Support Small Businesses and Restaurants: How to help our local businesses, shops and restaurants
Making The Most of the Quarantine: Resources for “Homeschool”, Kid-friendly activities and ideas for self-care